|Time Management Information|
Making More Efficient Use of Your Time
You can lose, damage or waste some things in life, and then, get them repaired or buy them again. With time, you cannot do that. Once time has gone, there is no way to get it back! If you realise that a certain period of your life was less productive, or was lost in one way or another, there is no point in dwelling on it negatively; the best thing you can do is to learn from any mistakes, thus turning them, and therefore your time, into a positive use.
If you have had an unproductive period, set aside some time and meditate on why you feel that period of time was not productive. Analyze what you did wrong, what prevented you from having better results, and what may have contributed to your disappointments. All the information you gather will be very useful when it comes to drawing positive results from your past mismanagement, or misuse, of time. You can plan on the basis of what you have learnt from your own mistakes. Instead of wasting more time on regret, you will be turning mistakes inside out and upside down, changing them from a magnet for regret, into a source of valuable knowledge.
Here are some suggestions which you might want to bear in mind, when formulating your plan:
· Think about your ambitions, desires and aspirations, then prioritise them and make time for accomplishing them. By doing that you'll have the feeling your time has been used in the best manner possible. Concentrate on choosing especially those things that you always said you would do, but never actually did That way you may feel an impression you somehow made up for the lost time.
· Never postpone things that have to be done, such as: duties, paying taxes, apologizing to the persons you hurt, and spending time with your family. All these actions are essential, so draw from them the certain charm they offer, and enjoy the feeling of completeness when they performed at the right moment.
· We all have dynamic lives, and we have thousands of things to do each day. That is why it is essential to make the right choices, and concentrate on the priorities. Do not try to please everybody at the same time, because you will get exhausted quickly, and probably end up by disappointing everybody, including yourself. Accept the fact that you can never be able to satisfy everybody. Focus on the persons you really care about, and who would be most upset if you neglected them. It is them you are not allowed to let down. That does not mean you have to neglect entirely those others seeking your help or support, but you do need to provide balance, to utilize your time in the best was, and keep to your priorities.
· Try to deal only with people with an efficient time management, and who make a positive contribution to your life, family and work. Don't waste your time with people who repeatedly waste yours, those who are late for appointments, postpone meetings, or never get there. Try to have people in your life who understand how precious time is. If your job obliges you to deal with this kind of people, always try to have a back up plan at hand, something else to do, in order not to waste your precious time. Be prepared to say "no" or "excuse me, I have much to do". It is your right, and not a sign of rudeness.
· Learn to do more than one task at a time.You do not need to be Superman to do this. Small things can make a big difference. For example, exercise while watching TV, catch up on the news while downloading software, read the newspaper on the bus, and do some simple tasks with your children. Always remember, there is not enough time for all the things we need to do, so? combine them. That's what I am doing with this article; I have written it in such a way that it is appropriate to two of my ezines. Instead of two jobs today, it has become one.
Keep in mind that time is a gift, for it truly is the greatest gift you have. Without it, you cannot enjoy the millions of other gifts available to you. Make sufficient time for exercise, preparing and eating the right food, and one of life's essentials, relaxing sleep. That way, you will live as you are supposed to - as if everyday were the best day of your life!
Advertising by textad.biz
Go Ahead, click an ad, you know you want to.
Effective Time Management Techniques
TIME MANAGEMENTWith the creation of the universe, God gave humankind a miraculous gift. A wonderful gift which cannot be seen or touched but without which there will be no meaning in life.
Setting Time Aside For Studying And Homework
When trying to achieve a quality education, everybody knows that studying and completing your homework is absolutely imperative in order to be successful. Some people are very good and sticking to their guns and completing their homework and study time week in and week out.
If Only Your Brain Was the Size Of That Of an Ant You Could Easily Implement Habits
A year and a half ago I was introduced to something called Swarming or Swarm intelligence.A big telecommunication company was actually mimicking ants to improve the performance of some of their products.
Priorities: Dont Dry Your Dishes
Do your dishes really need to be dried, or could you just let the water evaporate? If you spend just 5 minutes per meal drying dishes, that equals a quarter of an hour per day, or 91 hours each year.Imagine spending almost four days in a row standing at the sink drying dishes.
Time and Life, Bit by Bit
Looking out through my picture window during a recent winter storm, I felt like I was in a giant snow globe. Big, fluffy snowflakes were falling, covering everything with a nice wintry blanket.
Time Management for Sales Pros
According to a Miller Heiman 2003 Sales Effectiveness Study, over 60% of sales organizations are being pushed to increase results with reduced budgets and fewer salespeople compared to last yearWhether you are a sales rep or a sales manager this information is probably not a surprise to you. Simply put, the current business climate demands you work smarter and not harder.
7 ways To Win The Time Crunch
Are you working a "day job" while building your home-based "dream business"? Do you find it difficult to manage your time? Follow these seven tips to get more done growing your business, and have the time for other important things in your life, too.(1) Make and use a 'to-do' list daily.
Time: Do You Spend it or Invest it?
Time is our greatest and most precious asset. Time is the great equalizer of all us human beings.
How Would You Like to Capture Some Time?
Women's health issues often are focused on goals to reach: getting thin, moving up in the corporate world, having a child, taking a vacation, meeting Mr. Right, fitting in exercise or making sure you are eating your vegetables!Well, I hope to help you start at the beginning to capture moments of time that will help you build a foundation to support that very busy, goal directed life.
Nurturing Your Soul
Number Yourself: Count yourself as an important individual. You are important.
What Are You Thinking?
What would be your reaction if someone said to you "In the next 24 hours you will be given $10,000 for every chair you sell like the one you are sitting on right now?"How many time management issues will you have? How hard will it be to set priorities for your day? How long would you wait before contacting your first prospect? How much time would you waist chatting on the phone or exchanging emails with friends? Probably will not take the time to be staring out the window or watching the grass grow!Seriously, in that situation would time management be an issue for you? How much of your 24 hour time frame would you spend sitting on that chair instead of talking to people about it? The excitement of getting lots of $10,000 checks would probably motivate you to see as many people as humanly possible in the next 24 hours, right? Most, if not all, of your time management problems would be resolved immediately!Think about this little example, and you will discover the key to success in many areas of your life -- time management, selling, managing, self motivation. One single ingredient determines the success or failure of just about anything you pursue in life.
Time Is Everything
Time is wealth;Time is health; Time is power; Time is strength.Time is the essence of lifeTime is everythingBut time is nothing, without proper planning.
Time Management Doesnt Exist! So What Can You Do?
There is no such thing as time management. You cannot control time, throw it out, sell it, or give it away.
Do You Have The Time?
Show me, O Lord, my life's end and the number of my days; let me know how fleeting is my life. Psalms 39:4.
Use Your Time Wisely!
When I was small, I have never considered the importance of time.I would just laze around, watch TV, lie in bed, and play videogames.
Talkin About Chicken
Yesterday, I'd just gotten comfortable at my favorite table in my neighborhood Starbucks when I noticed two 70-somethings seated at the table next to me. Although they sat mere inches from one another, they communicated as if they were standing on opposite ends of a dark mountain tunnel.
How A Simple Four-Letter List Can Make or Break Your Business
One of the biggest problems most people have when it comes to moving their business ahead is simply staying focused and taking the actions that will truly make a difference.It's not necessarily because we don't know what to do, it's often more a matter of getting distracted or letting little actions that seem important but don't bring in results consume too much time.
Let Someone Else Do It
When you decide to become self-employed, you automatically become the "Chief, Cook, and Bottle Washer."In other words, you do it all.
Time Management Basics
"At my back I always hear time's winged chariot hurrying near."Time management begins with the realization that without some thought and planning, we are likely to waste a great deal of time in the future and have already wasted a huge amount of our life span in the past.
Time Management: 11 Tips
Work more efficiently and be more productive using these time-management tips:Use a timer.Pick one item on your to-do list, set your timer for 15 minutes and get to work.
|home | site map|