|Time Management Information|
What to Do When Your Alarm Clock Doesn't Wake You Up
Tring - Tring the alarm rings?but did you fail to wake up? You have a crucial meeting tomorrow. The last thing you do while sleeping is to set the timing s of your alarm clock, retaining full confidence in yourself of not making the blunder of getting late this time. But what happens? The alarm bell rings and falls on deaf ears. The time you realize that the dawn has broken, it's too late. Here are some nitty - gritty that should be followed in a terrible situation like this.
· The first thing that you should do in such a case is not to lose your temper and composure. In other words do not panic.
· Don't start investigating and cursing your alarm clock. You will have ample time to examine and scrutinize it later.
· Try and speed up the work as possible. Like take a quick shower and just forget the morning newspaper.
· Don't start messing up your wardrobe for clothes. A little patience will help you find the right and perfect dress in few seconds.
· If your clothes are not ironed, iron them. Do not compromise on wearing ironed clothes. Crushed clothes never leave a straight and perfect impression.
· Your attire matters a lot for every work you go. So from your flattened shirt to polished shoes everything should be in an ideal manner. The other people must not be able to conjecture your folly.
· After you dress up, warily keep your official documents. Make sure you have kept everything that you require for the day's meeting.
· You can skip your breakfast or the other thing you can carry some eatable in your bag. This you can eat while driving or in the bus. It is better to take something from home if available rather than spending money outside.
· Your hurry should not let you forget to lock your house. It is never too late to secure your house.
· Hasten up and reach to your car. But remember to check the fuel. This saves from the snag of stopping of your vehicle in the middle and often at a place where petrol pumps are unavailable. If the fuel needle points to nil make sure that you get it refilled from the first petrol pump you encounter.
· After all the hurly burly when you arrive at your office don't just start screaming at your staff. For others are not aimed to pay for your unpleasant morning. Don't get agitated. Be calm and amiable to the rest of the people. Make an effort to depart yourself from the morning blues.
· Last but not the least work in an unruffled and poised manner. Bear in mind that a day not well begun does not entail a day ending in worse.
Finally, one should learn from such slip-ups. Check your alarm clock whether it is functioning accurately or not. If it is then the entire gaffe is on your part. From next time make sure that you arrange and organize your essentials (your ironed outfit, papers etc.) beforehand. Sleep on time so that you do not fail to listen to the alarm bell. Keep in mind that you might have got spared from your boss for reaching late once but not always. So be cautious for safety is always better than the cure.
Pankaj andy writes alarm cock topics. Learn more at http://www.thealarmclockshop.com.
Advertising by textad.biz
Go Ahead, click an ad, you know you want to.
Time is Money - Dont Waste It
"If you control your time, you control your life" - Alan Lakein (1973)Time is Money. Time is a precious commodity and everyone gets an equal share, but we use it differently.
Freelance Productivity: Do One Thing Extra Each Day
This may not sound like a big deal. But it's amazing how completing one extra task each day can quickly add up and make a difference.
Balancing Your Work, Family and Social Life
Balancing Your Work, Family and Social Life By Gene Griessman, PhD Many of us have an image of personal balance as a set of scales in perfect balance every day. But that's an unrealistic goal.
Winning The Fight Between You And The Clock
"Slaves to the clock" was the cover story in the March issue of CEO magazine."You can never out work a problem, you have to out think it.
Time Management -- Urgent vs. Important
"It's just been one of those days?I can't seem to get anything done! I've got way too many things on my "To-Do List". Oh the list started out innocently enough as a single handwritten column on one sheet of lined paper; but now it's grown to a three-column table in a spreadsheet software program! I get no satisfaction from checking off each item as I finish it.
Save Yourself Hours of Time in One Easy Step
If you have spent any time at all working at marketing on the web, you will have a long list of affiliate programs and membership sites that you have joined. You may also have a long list if websites that you run.
Are You Watching Too Much TV?
Many folks tell me that they just don't have time to be organized. As old saying goes-one will always find time to do what they want to do.
7 Reasons to Take Breaks at Work
My job in Chicago began with three months of probation.I was petrified to leave my desk.
Focus on One Thing at a Time to Get the Job Done
All too often we can feel overwhelmed by the amount of work that we have to do and it is easy to get caught in the trap of trying to accomplish too many things at once and never completing any to your own satisfaction. Often there is a push to accomplish more and more, especially if you are focussed on your career and want to impress.
Coping with the Time Crunch
"There is never enough time, unless you're serving it." -Malcolm Forbes (1919 - 1990)My son is 17 months old.
Four Steps To Make Your Day Dynamic!
There are two ways to start your day. The first is to dive in; tackling whatever is in front of you.
Time Management - The Ultimate Oxymoron
Get a grip. Is it possible to manage time? Can you make the clock run faster? Can you make it run slower.
Being Busy Does Not Equal Being Productive
How many people do you know who are so busy being busy that they never seem to get anything worthwhile done? Does that describe you, maybe even just a little bit?Being busy all the time, through necessity, is a curse. Being busy all the time, for the sake of it, is madness.
Pacing Yourself Through Change
Giving Up the Cape
"I find it interesting that the very cape I tried to use to fly, became so heavy it kept me grounded." --Brook NoelOne day I was racing around town, errand to errand, mission to mission.
More Time Wanted? Deal with Your Time-wasters Now!
Ever feel that you spend too much time shoring up the performance of some of your people? More time with one or two than with some of the others.And doesn't that just drain you? So think about those employees and how they are draining you and damaging the energy you have.
Let Someone Else Do It
When you decide to become self-employed, you automatically become the "Chief, Cook, and Bottle Washer."In other words, you do it all.
How To Pack 48 Hours Into Your Day
Too much to do, too little time, constant stress. Most of us have been there.
Time Management Doesnt Exist! So What Can You Do?
There is no such thing as time management. You cannot control time, throw it out, sell it, or give it away.
Time Management - Honor Your Time and Energy
Your time and energy are the two most precious gifts that you have. Evaluate each month where you are placing your time and energy.
|home | site map|